A blog of living life by camping full-time around Australia
If you’ve ever dreamed of living your life travelling and camping full-time or even if you’re doing it, then this blog might be of interest. Vic and Leonie are having a go at living and working full-time around Australia. Writing this blog helps capture the journey and as a result we experience more of everywhere we go. If it helps anyone wanting to do the same in any small way, then it has more than served its purpose. We hope to meet you on the road one day!
Add your email address below and we'll send you an email when new blog posts are added or when we have something worth saying.
We are also on Instagram and Facebook as Livelifecamp so please follow us and we’d be happy to return the favour.
- 3 Aug 2018 Adding extra hops, bitterness and flavour to the Coopers Northwest Pale Ale
- 28 Mar 2018 Brewing beer on the road
- 21 Mar 2018 Carcasses
- 13 Mar 2018 From the SA/WA border to Afghan Rocks near Balladonia then to Norseman
- 12 Mar 2018 Cook to Murrawijinie Caves to the Great Australian Bight
- 11 Mar 2018 Cook, the Middle of Nowhere
- 9 Mar 2018 Carradoo Tanks to Pildappa Rock
- 6 Mar 2018 The Bamboos to Spear Creek to Carradoo Tanks Gravel Pit
- 5 Mar 2018 Port Arthur to Wauraltee to the Bamboos, Yorke Peninsula
- 1 Mar 2018 Gumeracha to Port Arthur, Yorke Peninsula
- 28 Feb 2018 An extended stay in Gumeracha in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia
- 28 Dec 2017 NBN comes to Gumeracha, Telco spammers and scammers
- 5 Dec 2017 Data is the lifeblood of an e-Nomad
- 27 Nov 2017 Storms and yabbies at Cockatoo Lake
- 23 Nov 2017 Camping on the Fitzroy River at Tyrendarra
- 22 Nov 2017 Glamping with Big Brews and Beers in Berwick
- 14 Nov 2017 Bushrangers and Big Lakes
- 13 Nov 2017 The King River and Fishy Tales
- 10 Nov 2017 One door closes, just and a new one opens